Microdermabrasion is a valuable skin care procedure when used alone, or in combination with other procedures.
Is the Procedure new?
Microdermabrasion has been used successfully for years in Europe and is now one of the most popular cosmetic procedures in this country. Our office uses the ExcellaDerm™ Microdermabrasion System because of it’s quality, dependability and results.
What is Microdermabrasion?
Microdermabrasion is a non-invasive exfoliating procedure performed individually or in a series for revitalizing and maintaining the skin’s appearance and smoothness. It can be used to address problem areas on the face or body. One session generally takes 30 minutes or so. There is no special preparation before the visit nor any recuperation after.
What results can I expect?
Patients have been thrilled with the effect ExcellaDerm™ microdermabrasion procedure has on:
- Improving dull or uneven skin color
- Relieving clogged pores and blackheads
- Softening general roughness or thickened patches of dead skin (e.g., elbows feet)
- Refining the appearance of fine, crepey lines, large pores, acne, and hyper pigmentation
- Removing surface debris allows the skin to better absorb topical medications
- Increasing circulation for a natural glow
- The overall youthful appearance of their skin
Use in combination with Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) to help remove unwanted pigment and redness.
At Patricia’s your facials are designed especially for your individual skin type, with products to provide cellular refinement and nourishment to your skin. Your whole body will notice the difference. You’ll experience a renewed state of relaxation each time you visit.
• With the stresses and pollutants we are all subjected to on a daily basis, regular skin care is an important component of good health, relaxation and rejuvenation. When our skin glows with health, we look and feel our best.
Micro-dermabrasion ~ This noninvasive treatment uses microcrystals with vacuum pressure to remove sun damaged skin and dead skin cells, leaves the skin smooth, soft, healthier, and more youthful looking. Provides a polished appearance. $85 – 30 minutes
Micro-dermabrasion with Peel ~ This noninvasive treatment uses microcrystals with vacuum pressure to remove sun damaged skin and dead skin cells, leaves the skin smooth, soft, healthier, and more youthful looking. The peel is a salcilic acid, alpha-hydroxy acid and glycolic acid and provides a polished appearance. Is designed to minimized the appearance of surface lines, to refine the texture and correct pigmentation discoloration. $120 – 35 minutes